LLORET DE MAR OFFICIAL HOTEL ASSOCIATION
The website of GREMI D’HOSTALERIA DE LLORET DE MAR uses its own and third party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other purposes, to ensure the correct operation of the page, allow the users faster access to the selected services, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or of your computer and even, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, it can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow you to know your personal information, except for the express permission of those.
The user may, at any time, accept or reject the installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the correct operation of the website and access of the user to his services, through the adjustment panel of cookies provided on our website. In the same way, you will be able to configure your browser at any time without this harming the User’s Possibility of Accessing the Contents. However, we inform you that the Rejection of cookies will reduce the proper functioning of the website.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND FREE COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the Informed Consent by the user are the analytics cookies, the advertising and affiliation cookies, being excluded those of a Technical nature and those necessary for the Operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own cookies(those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from 1 computer or domain Managed by the publisher and from which the Service is provided (Requested by the user) and third parties(those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not Managed by the publisher, if not by 1 entity that deals with the obtained through cookies).
- b) Depending on how long they remain active, they are the session (designed to Request and store data while the user Accesses a website) and the persistent (in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the cookie maker — can range from a few minutes to several years).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they may be:
- Technical Cookies(necessary for the Use of the website and the services of the Teacher Contract Service),
- Personalization cookies (which allow the user to Access the Service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, Regional settings, etc).
- Analysis cookies(collect information on the use made of the website),
- Advertising Cookies(collect information on USERS ‘personal preferences and choices),
- Affiliate cookies(allow 1 Tracking of visits from Other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
While browsing our website, the cookies of Our Social Networks may be stored in your browser. Below, we indicate it in the Links on the cookies of the Social Networks that we use in THIS web:
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or by selecting those that the installation supports and those that do not, I heard 1 of the following procedures, which depend on the browser you use:
Settings> Show Advanced Options> Privacy (Content Settings)> Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced:
Options> Privacy> Cookies:
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
These browsers are subject to change or modification, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully conform to your browser version. You may also be using another browser not covered in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser’s options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please see your browser’s help for more information.)
DEACTIVATION / ACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. In the same way, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies already on your computer. Remember that the settings of each browser and computer you use must be adapted separately.
Remember that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. Some site features may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. Ads simply won’t fit your interest and will be repeated more often.
Each browser has a different method for adapting the settings. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
You can find more information about cookies on the Internet at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Given the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where the website contains the so-called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, if you encounter these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the list above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to ask for information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ART.13 RGPD)
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
GREMI D’HOSTALERIA DE LLORET DE MAR is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide us: place at C / Santa LLúcia, 1 3rd floor, 17310 Lloret de Mar and with CIF G17270059. Telephone 972 36 52 82 and contact email@example.com.
What do we use your personal data for?
The information collected through our own cookies (session and user login cookies) is usually used to track the user’s actions when filling out online forms on various pages, or as a shopping cart for track the items the user has selected at the touch of a button, or to customize the user interface when visiting the website.
The information collected through third-party cookies is as follows:
- Analytical cookiesanalyze your browsing habits to improve the services provided;
- Behavioral cookies collect information about the user’s preferences to manage advertising spaces in the most effective way possible; i
- Advertising cookiesmeasure the performance of advertisements and provide recommendations for products based on statistical data.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legitimacy for the processing of your personal data is given by your consent, granted at the time of contacting us, for the use of analytical, behavioral and advertising cookies; for session or personalization cookies, the legitimacy for the processing is given by the legitimate interest of the provider (responsible for the processing).
To whom do we communicate your data?
What is the retention period of your data?
What are your rights?
The rights that protect the user are those of access, rectification, deletion, portability of the same, withdrawal of consent (without this affecting the lawfulness of the treatment granted prior to its withdrawal), opposition to the treatment, limitation (in certain circumstances) and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.aepd.es).