Church of Sant Romà
The Church of Sant Romà was built in 1522 and, in keeping with the architecture of the age, is in Catalan Gothic-style. This church replaced the earlier Church of Sant Romà – now called the Church of les Alegries – as Lloret’s town centre moved from the hinterland to the coast.
Sanctuary of Sant Pere del Bosc
Located 5 km from the centre of town, it was formerly owned by the fishermen’s union. It dates back to the tenth century and has a small chapel called the Mare de Déu de Gràcia (Our Lady of Grace) chapel.
+ info www.lloretdemar.org